Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Update

Last week was a great one. We had the Allder family in town working on housing and employment for their upcoming move. They flew back yesterday, but the whole family will be here for good by the middle of February.

Our office space is nearly finished and is about 80% functional. We had a fantastic staff meeting yesterday and 3 more planning meetings this morning. I just uploaded a video update showing the evolution of the office. You can look at it here. I will upload one more later this week. That will be the final one because we will be finished!

Sara and I will be driving (yes, driving - to save our precious $ we have for starting this church) to Atlanta, GA this Sunday to do our church planting assessment with ARC. I would love to affiliate with ARC. I feel like I think like those guys do. So, I would love your prayers that we would assess favorably.

Jason Fitch - lead pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment