Wednesday, July 29, 2009

financial help

Had the pleasure of meeting today with Randy Rhodes in his home. He was so helpful in walking me through picking church finance software, being aware of practical issues, and who else may be helpful to me as I seek to run a tight ship, financially in Tulsa.

I made the trip to Mechanicsburg with Jake Lewis and we had a very interesting and challenging discussion on leadership and how we will strive to build a culture of servanthood and reproducing leaders at Freedom Valley Tulsa.

The progress is slow, but we move on. Tomorrow, I'll be at a small groups / stewardship seminar with Kerrick Thomas from CLI. I get to make the trip with my good friends Gerry Stoltzfoos, Jeremiah Herbert, Heather Bryant and Al DiSalvatore. It's going to be a heck of a long day, but surely worth it.

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment