- As a leader, I need to make it my business to have my wife, Sara, more involved in leadership in this church. She's just too gifted and too awesome to not be!
- I'm really challenged about how our church will handle money. Coming in, we had a good plan. I think after this we may have an even better one.
- I learned how to paint a sunset for my team (more on that in the future)
- I saw portable church happen in real life and it changed everything about how think about it (for the better)
- I feel more equipped than ever to build a healthy church, not just have a big grand opening day.
Well, today is our last day and it's 12 hours long. Should be good. After we finish up tonight around 9pm, we make the 2 hour drive up to Tampa and then fly out tomorrow around noon. We'll be back in Tulsa tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly wait to get back!
Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor