Wednesday, February 3, 2010

reflections from info night # 1

I'm not sure if it's the coffee I drank or just the experience of tonight, but I'm wired. I'm not sure how to feel. Tonight was a reality check, for sure. But I don't think it was a negative experience.

For sure, we need to keep our collective eyes on meeting and bringing people to future info nights. I think we need to schedule a few more between now an our first monthly service. We also need invite cards. We've been waiting forever to send them to print until we have our location nailed down, but those are for our services. We probably ought to put together an simple invite to our vision nights. I also think we need to have some focused prayer. I felt like we collectively approached tonight's meeting without enough focus and urgency. I want to take full responsibility for that. I did not do a good job preparing our team for tonight.

I don't want to overlook one great connection that was solidified tonight. I really do praise God for that. I also praise Him for such a learning experience.

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment