Thursday, July 23, 2009

just a thought

Shawna and I (Jake) are at the beach this week. It is strange to think that in just 5 months we'll be making the move, half way across the country to plant a church. It is so easy to get caught up in the details of all that it will require of us. And to be honest, looking back over the last 9 months it is easy to see how God has perfectly lined us up for this calling. But, what I really want to say today is that despite any trouble, pain or persecution I want to walk forward with joy and confidence in our calling. I am so thankful and looking forward to all the ways God is going to teach us and draw us closer to Him through this journey.

Jake Lewis - Worship Leader (that feels kind of funny to say)

1 comment:

  1. Great word dude. I guess you'll have to get used to that title, huh?

    ReplyDelete