Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BIG opportunity


I've had a sense, as of late, that I should run the numbers and see just how much God has blessed us to date. I knew it was big, but didn't realize how big. Since December 1, 2009, God has brought over $85,000 in cash into our church! That is absolutely huge and if you were part of that, I want to say THANK YOU!!

Even more exciting than that, I have figured that if God blesses us with another $35,000 in the next 3 months, we can reach our grand opening absolutely debt-free! In real terms, that means that all the money we have been and will continue to put aside for future church planting efforts can immediately go toward church planting instead of paying back money we would have borrowed to open this church!

I am asking for your help in reaching this goal. Perhaps you will consider praying, fasting and even giving a special gift toward our goal of opening debt free. You click here to give a financial gift and I would love to hear from you if you are praying or fasting with us!

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor 

No comments:

Post a Comment