Thursday, June 24, 2010

blessing from a friend

I picked up 8 portable church cases today.  They are huge and wonderful and they were a gift from a great new friend.  Brad Jenkins at The Gathering offered them to us last week and I was not about to refuse.  These will really change the way we pack, load and unload our equipment for church in the theater.  I can hardly wait to figure out how to pack them and start using them! 

You know, before I moved to Tulsa, everyone warned me how competitive and unloving the pastors of other churches would be.  My experience over the last six months has been the exact opposite.  We have been welcomed with open arms.  Thank you Tulsa pastors, for that.  Thank you, Brad, for those awesome cases today.  And if you're looking for a great church, try out The Gathering.

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment