Sunday, October 18, 2009

busy weekend

Wow, this weekend was a whirlwind. God is at work in so many ways.

Yesterday, I had a great day with Jake, Derek, Evan and Matt down at NCC in DC, where Jake played on the worship team and even lead a couple songs. I loved being with those guys. We got to dream a little on the Metro train and at Ebenezers. Late night, but a great night.

This morning I had the great privilege of speaking at FVSH. You can watch the video here if you'd like. Just click on "online sermons" and find today's date. I was joined by my family, Shawna, Derek, Jason Allder and the Gessers. It was great to have the team share what God is doing in their lives with the congregation at FVSH.

We just got home from our last life group meeting. It was great, as usual. I'll really miss so many people when we're gone and the ones at our life group will be among some of those I will miss the most.

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment