Friday, October 16, 2009

not everyone is homeless!

I was just talking online with Jake Lewis and it looks like he, Shawna and Evan have found a home. Well, a town home and it looks like a great place. Sara and I found a great place last week too. So, the first two families from our launch team scheduled to move actually have a place to move to! Great news.

I'm going to be preaching at FVSH this weekend at 11am. I'll be joined by my awesome family, Daniel St.Armand and Shawna Lewis. I'm really looking forward to being there. I believe this is my 3rd or 4th time speaking at that church this year and I like those people more every time!

The best news of all? Our church may even have a home! Last week when I was in Tulsa I saw a great movie theater (12 screens and and I-max - pictured below) in a perfect location. Surely some church would already be using such a place in such a prime location, but I checked the availability just to follow every lead. Turns out it is both available and priced pretty reasonably. There is also another theater (8 screens) nearby that is a possibility. I can hardly wait to do a visit to those sites in December when we move!

I can hardly believe God has chosen me to be part of something so exciting. Hey, the next time someone tells you being Christian is boring, tell them they are full of . . . well, tell them they're wrong!

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

1 comment:

  1. Jason, you are so right. Being a Christian is far from boring. The stronger my walk gets with the Lord, the busier I am and it is all good stuff. Satan likes to through curve balls at times also... Seeing them and working through it is sometimes the hard part. I am so glad things are coming together for your team. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete