Monday, October 12, 2009

much needed update

Wow, so much is happening with Freedom Valley Tulsa. Where to start . . . I better just bullet the highlights . . .
  • Sara and I bought a home in Tulsa last week. Looks like we're committed :)
  • I was invited to enter the assessment process with ARC last week. That's a great step forward. I feel very positive about ARC and cannot wait to be associated with those guys on a deeper level.
  • In the last few weeks we have added 2 additional members on our launch team . . . welcome to Stephanie Rider and Evan Stoltzfoos!
  • We are building toward some very significant financial support through a network of relationships with various churches and individuals. I'm blown away at what God is doing!
  • I went yesterday with a team of four others to "The Village Church" in Bedford, PA. We had a great service there. Rich Fogal is a top notch man and leader. Any church would be lucky to have him as their pastor.
I met so many cool people in Tulsa last week. I'm back in PA this week, but my heart is still in OK. It is now less than two months until our family moves. It's getting close!

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment