Saturday, October 31, 2009

what a week!

What a week it's been . . . to catch up:


Sunday: Took a team of 4 men from our launch team to Heritage AG in Gettysburg. What a great day that was. That church was really warm and inviting. It is obvious that Pastor Jeff Wilson and his leadership team has built a solid culture of missions and reaching outside of their own church! One very cool thing was how multiple people came to me afterward wide-eyed about how much God's anointing was all over me as I spoke. Yeah, that's cool in itself, but even better was I felt completely normal. Sure, I felt like it went well, but I didn't feel anything like people reported seeing and feeling from me. The lesson there . . . God is going to operate through me (and any of us) quite independently. God does not need my consent to work through me. I just feel blessed and very humble that He would choose to.

Monday: Our POD arrived and we got about half-way loaded up

Tuesday: It rained and I was frustrated. Could not load anything up. Should have just gone to work as usual.

Wednesday: It rained again, but I learned my lesson from Tuesday. I did not attempt to load up. I just went to work as normal and it was a great day. We also moved in with my parents this day.

Thursday: With the help of Jake, Shawna, Heather, Stephanie and Daniel we got completely packed up and out of our home in Hanover.

Friday: We settled on our home in Hanover and received the biggest check I've ever had in hand yet! Too bad it's only for a couple weeks until we buy the next house :) The good news, though . . . we get to tithe off that huge sum of money. I can hardly wait to write that tithe check!

Today is Saturday and I'm just finishing up preparing to speak and present some vision at Family Worship Center in Red Lion, PA. I am believing that God will do more wonderful things there tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your prayers!

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

1 comment:

  1. That's a really great word about anointing. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete