Friday, January 8, 2010

creating space







Our team is growing day by day. As I write, Daniel St. Armand, Derek Engle and Fred Nimmon are on their way to Tulsa. Please join me in praying for their trip to be safe.

Here in Tulsa, the order of the day is creating workspace. I've included some pictures showing the evolution of our office space and the hard-working people who are making it happen. We got the entire thing primed today. Our goal is to have it completely finished and ready to go by the end of the day next Friday.

I'm very excited about having this space where creativity and hard work can happen by the bucketfull. Hey, I think I just made up a word. My mom gave me a great idea today to use some color I had not considered until today. I'm really glad for that.

Well, my wrist and neck are sore, but we're getting closer and closer to having usable office, meeting and band rehearsal space. I'm signing off from my bedroom now . . . :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear all the great news coming out of Tulsa Jason. Keep up the great work bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or at least...we *hope* Daniel's on his way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, I was just thinking the same thing...

    ReplyDelete