Wednesday, December 9, 2009

possibilities

I'm going to do some recon work on the two movie theaters in Tulsa that we're considering using for our services. There's really only one that I'm very interested in, but I want to practice what they call "due diligence" and check all my theater options. I also hope to check on business banking and cell phone options today. I'll get to finish out my day with coffee with a new friend named Ryan.

Jon and Jen arrived safely yesterday and will begin looking at homes to rent today. Heather is back on the job-hunting trail. Please keep all of us in your prayers today as we look at the possibilities God may have for us here in Tulsa.

Jake, Shawna and the Gesser family all arrive in just a few short weeks. I can't wait to have more of the team here. I've never felt such a synergy with a group of people and I want to get to work! I love this life God has set up for me to live. What an adventure!

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

2 comments: