Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year End Giving

In just a couple days we will say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010. I just sent a special year-end giving e-newsletter to all of our financial partners. I want to ask you to pray with me for something specific. I think I felt like God directed me to pray and believe for at least one gift of more than $10,000 to come to Freedom Valley Tulsa prior to 2010.

I'm not asking you to give that gift . . . unless God is asking you to, which is another story and between you and God . . . I'm asking you to believe and pray with me for this big gift to come in through our year-end giving opportunity.

Thank you for your faithful prayers. If you would like to view the e-newsletter I sent or would like to give online, you may do that here.

Jason Fitch - Lead Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment